"Pedal Pushers"

Today I found out that these are called pedal pushers. It was an enlightenment. Thought they were just some cast away capri's. Used to rock these things as a kid- so when I found them this past weekend, I was on the fence. But got them anyway and now I'm converted. Comfort over matter.